I honestly can't believe in 4 short weeks Presley will be one year old!
11 months officially today. WOW. I'm speechless (well maybe not totally)
Unofficial stats:
20lbs 11oz (2 wks ago) Don't think this has changed much at all. She is teething (still) like crazy and just hasn't been up to her normal appetite.
I assume 31 inches (give or take a 1/2 inch) She is tall.
She has three (real) words...Dadda, Momma, Woof (that's what she calls the dog. Guess Ginger does alot of barking)
She loves her friends at "school". Thinks "fake" laughing is hilarious. Loves shoes-boots-socks. We fight getting diaper on, and clothes. But shoes and socks, we can put them on and off all day, no fighting :-) She loves them
She thinks "woof" is the greatest thing ever. She loves to hug her, kiss her, climb on her. BFF's for sure :-)
Every single day you learn something new. Yesterday you mastered getting out of our lap with no help. You flip over, push you self down and crawl away. In no time you will walk away.
We are close to walking. But not quite there. I think by the first bday. But I can't be sure. Honestly, mom isn't pushing it. It means official entry of toddler-hood. Running. And more things you can get into. I am looking forward to taking walks where you actually walk too. This would allow us to wear you out a bit more. Which every day gets harder. We really have to work to keep you busy and entertained.
You babble and play ALL DAY long.Peek a Book is a big hit. We are working on waving and high fives. She does it, but not consistently.
Your fiesty nature is showing thru these days. Last night at dinner time you were snacking on some cheerios and decided you were done and bored. Typically, you throw the cheerios (or other food on the ground) this was no different. But after you had fed the dog way more cheerios than she needed you dad said "I think that's enough" You looked at him square in the eyes....pushing a single cheerio back and forth with your pointer finger, raised your eye brows at him and without blinking or looking away from daddy- you picked up another cheerio and threw it to the ground. This was honestly hilarious to us. Where did you get that....testing your daddy already. Like saying "What you gonna do about it?" We tried to ignore the obvious defiance and your dad took away the rest of your cheerios which caused a full blown melt down. LOL
It feels like she has been cutting teeth for 5 months straight. I guess she has. We are up to 11. I am waiting on the other bottom molar to break thru. One of them finally did last night. The other should be right behind it.
You are a true joy to have in our house. You bring so much love into our lives. We can't imagine life without you. We love watching you discover the world around you. It's truly amazing.











2 comments:
LOVE all of the pictures... I don't blame you for not wanting her to walk yet- it gets CRAZY! I cannot believe our babies are almost 1!!!
She is getting so big! Thanks for sharing all of the pictures!
Post a Comment