Hey all.
I'm alive and well. I am keeping up on all your blogs, but I haven't been keeping you all up to date.
As you all know, it's busy. It's the holidays. It's almost Presley's 1st bday. It's the busiest time at work for me and I'm applying to grad school.
Presley is our wild child. In a adorable way. Here's a video of her using the dog as a step-stool to get up on the couch. Poor dog. She is constantly climbing on her. Crawling over and under her. She loves her puppy!
For now, that's all. There are a few other things cooking in our household. That's for another post though. Soon. I promise. Soon.
3 comments:
"all we can do.. is do better.." thank you SO much for your comment on my post today. i can't tell you how much it appreciate it. i'm so ready for this day to be over!!! ahhhhh!!
presley is too, too stinking cute! i love that she has that sweet relationship with her pup- and god bless the pup, too. i say that about sheepie all the time.. just last night? C was trying to comb his hair with his dinner fork.. Oh, boy.. These kids!!! :)
Hmmm...I am curious as to what else you have cooking in your house :-) By the way, I nominated you for an award on my blog!
The cats let Elliot beat them up, too. He doesn't mean to, of course... but he can be a bit rough.
And no apologizes necessary. I've been a terrible blogger too. The holidays (and a looming first birthday) will do that to you! Trying to be better lately, though!
Post a Comment