Monday, October 15, 2012

Quiet is an understatement

To say my blogging has been quiet would be an understatement. It's been silent.

Life is always crazy but since our newest little love bug arrived I just haven't made the time to write. Shame on me too. I need to document more. On the positive side I've been spending all my time with my girlies. Who are pretty much amazing.

Today is my first day back to work. It's been a huge struggle to come back. I am still not sure if it's the right choice for our family. But I am back feeling it out if this is the right balance for us or not. I've never truly considered not working until two weeks ago. It hit me like a ton of bricks. (hello many many mommy meltdowns)I just flat out couldnt stand the thought of leaving my precious girls. They NEED me. I NEED them. That's not to say we can't all have our needs fullfilled if I work. I just for the first time really have been wondering/researching if there is a way we could make it work for awhile if stayed home for a few of these early years.

Just a tiny sampling of my pics over the past few months. All of these photos are from September. Pics of my 2 month old and my 21 month old. My little love bugs who love each so much already that my heart bursts!








4 comments:

Tina said...

Such cuties! Glad to have you back! :)

Joanna said...

your girls are adorable!!

joanna-dan.blogspot.com

Heather said...

I just love the pictures of the girls in matching outfits! I can only imagine how busy you are with both girls, I hope everything is going well though. It's a difficult decision you have to make about work. Would your work let you cut down to part-time or allow you to work from home once a week? I love staying home with Aiden, but I do sometimes miss feeling like an adult too and having the interaction in an adult environment. I was so happy to read an update from you!

Nicole @ Suddenly Snowden said...

Just catching up on your blog! CONGRATS She's here!! Yay!!! Since Baby Parker was born I took quite a break as well :( But it's good to be back and good to see you back as well!!