Monday, February 4, 2013

Recap Day1&2 SAHM

Thursday and Friday were my first two official days as a SAHM.  They went nothing like I envisioned.

I came down with that terrible norovirus and spent two entire days in bed. Oh so very sick. The hubs came to the rescue. And although he struggles to just manage the girls he did it and Saturday when I was feeling a tiny bit better he helped me tackle the major messes he made.

So today is really the first day and it feels right. I planned on mid morning trip to run errands but the girls decided they wanted an early nap first. So I am sneaking in a quick post and then trying to tackle a few tasks around here before they are up and we are off to run the errands.

Few pics of the girls. Love these little faces








1 comment:

Tina said...

Glad you are feeling better and glad that your time as a SHAM feels right to you! You are very blessed! And your girls are adorable! :)