Monday, January 14, 2013

Lofty goals

In typical Jessica behavior almost everyday I am thinking of something new I'd like to do in my new job as SAHM. You know lofty goals. When I should really be focusing on some basic functions. (kids fed, dressed, diapered. myself dressed, reasonable healthy dinner)

But that's not my personality.

Top 10 things I want to accomplish (besides the basics)
  • Baby Books. Finish Presley. Start/Finish Avery's (I guess this is 2 things)
  • Create Home Office Space in basement(adjacent to play area)
  • Organize mud room
  • Organize cabinets
  • Organize closets
  • Guest room makeover. (paint, shades, dresser, closet)
  • Workout. 
  • Start weekly letters/numbers with Presley (letter, number of the week)
  • Make mom friends. (this will be harder than working out)
  • Move Avery to crib and room sharing with her sister. (otherwise known as "project mommy/baby out of guest room)
  • Get Presley to sleep till 7am.
  • Save at least $100 off  grocery bill

OK, so this is 12. But every day when I am at home I think of something else to add to the list. Time to start prioritizing.

It does feel good to have new goals.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You can do all of these! The saving $100 off the grocery bill will hopefully be easy. I usually plan my meals out according to the grocery store ads. Then, I only go to the store once a week and shop for everything on my menu. It has worked really well and I've managed to stay in budget most of the time. Finding mommy friends can be hard, but when you do it is SO nice for the kids to be able to play together and you to enjoy some adult company! You will do a great job meeting your goals this year, I just know it!