I have to find some way figure out how to start exercising. It's seriously a must in my life. Pre-baby, motivation was my issue...not time. Now, of course motivation is a issue (but I can work thru that)- but it's time and energy that is my current dilemna.
Here is my schedule.Up at 5:15 get ready, drop baby off at 7a. Work till 5:30p. Pick up baby. Dinner and bath and playtime...put baby down about 7:30p. Sit down in chair....exhausted. I'm off on Thursday and home with Presley. Thursdays, usually- depending on how stinking hot the weather is...we typicaly get a good walk in or a trip to the pool. But most other days....byt 7:30p/8p when I get the baby down...I crash. I'm beat. And trying to find the energy to put in a Zumba tape. Heck, I can't get my ass off the couch to the dvd player.
How do you all make it work in your lives? How to get over the hump and firm up your booties and thighs and bellies? I need to lose 100lbs. (no joke) But frankly, if I dropped 30 it'd be an amazing accomplisment and a step in the right direction. I don't have to be super skinny (never have been).
Suggestions?
I really want to have it all. (the dream) Family, Career, healthly lifestyle. But I'm struggling witht he Healthy Lifestyle part.
2 comments:
I've been thinking about how I'm going to lose the baby weight after baby is born...I'm not sure either! Sounds like your schedule is already super hectic and busy so maybe your workout time is the weekends? If you figure it out, let me know! Lol I've heard the px90 workout is amazing, lots of moms I know have shed the baby weight quickly with that...
Good luck!
I was back on the zumba wagon myself, but now I am starting to slip and not go to workouts. We have similar schedules - I get up at 5am, Landon is to daycare by 6am and I pick him up at 4:30pm. The evenings are so rush rush and if I want to work out, I have to leave the house at 6:30pm. Less time with little man and I hate that. Plus, I have no energy! I am exhausted by the end of the day, too! I am usually in bed by 8pm or 8:30pm! If you figure out how to do it all, let me know the secret! LOL!
Post a Comment