Saturday, December 10, 2011

1yr and Christmas Pics!

So time keeps flying by around here. We are going 100mph and I can barely keep up. We STILL havent decorated for Christmas. Presley is not so helpful in this department. Hopefully tomorrow.

We got her 1yr pics taken last thursday and they turned out amazing. I'm going to bed early tonight. Presley was crying so hard when I picked her up from school. And just inconsolable when we got home. It took 45 mins (she has never ever cried that long her whole life!) to settle her. I felt terrible for her. I just don't know what was wrong. She has had a runny nose and cough for a couple days....but has otherwise been great. Eating, Happy etc. Maybe it's turned to an ear infection? We gave her some motrin and once she settled and ate a couple ounces she's been snuggled with her daddy snoooozing since 6pm. So who knows what tonight will be like. Hopefully she was just overtired and got upset couldnt settle. But if we have a rough night we will be in to the Dr.s office in the AM to make sure she doesnt have an ear infection.

















For your viewing pleasure. My sweet pea!

3 comments:

Heather said...

She is getting so big! I hope Presley had a good night and let you get some sleep!

Samantha said...

those pictures are fantastic! I LOOOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE the red ruffles!!!!

I hope she feels better soon!

Tina said...

So cute!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!