Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Presley 2/14/11

One year ago! My little valentine!
Happy Valentine's Day!~

Can't believe an entire year has passed. My serious little peanut is now a toddler in full force! 
I have to say we have a very low-key day planned. It's Daddy/Presley day. I am at work. I will come home about 5p. Cook dinner, play with Presley hang out with hubs. Do the normal chores. Then snuggle with the hubby a bit. Nothing crazy. We may get a sitter for Friday night and go out to eat. OOOO fancy! :-) Then again, we may not. Just not sure yet. 

Going for a ride on her dog! LOL...she has been tossed of a few times ;-)

Morning Elmo and Milk...Serious business.

Eating Stirfry with a spoon. It ended up really messy. But she started out OK
This is my little peanut this year. Time sure flies. They grow so fast!

No comments: