How far along? 15 weeks
Baby’s Size: Avocado (4 to 5inches)
Total Weight Gain:-15 lbs total. Not sure what this is all about. It will be back around.
Maternity Clothes:I don't have to wear any of my maternity clothes yet. I pulled them out and have tossed a few smaller shirts into the wardrobe to vary things up. Pants are getting tighter in the waist. Ordered new maternity jeans last week. Will probably wear them this week to avoid any discomforts.
Gender: Who knows! Either way we are excited
Movement:Sometimes at night when I am just relaxing I feel little flutters or what I think is a little babe rolling and flipping. But I can't be 100% certain. It feels much different than "gas"
Sleep: As long as Presley isn't waking me up....it's amazing and I can't get enough of it! Starting to pee more thru the night......boooo
Symptoms: Gag reflex is terrible. So I vomit when I brush my teeth! (tmi!?!?!) Tired all the time. Days of extreme hunger. Days of wanting nothing. Peeing....too often
Food Aversions:Varies daily. I'm always in a "love it" or "hate it" mode with it comes to food. Either it sounds awesome or terrible. Not finding consistencies yet.
Food Cravings:Craving ribs- Montgomery Inn ones! This week add a filet and mashed potatoes and anything else delicious in this category. Fruit. Carbs of course...but limiting my consumption.
Best Moments this week: Being down another 6lbs. I was shocked. Honestly, I am not sure how it's happening. I am eating! In fact, some days...a lot. project re-distribution is underway. Move it all to the growing baby. Since I'm quite overweight to begin with the dr. is not concerned at all and I told her I am not dieting. Eating when hungry and going about our normal pretty busy life. She said then my body is doing exactly what it's supposed to do and my baby is growing perfectly (measuring a week ahead in fact)....so there is nothing to worry about. Continue doing what I am doing.
What I miss: Wine.
What I am Looking forward to: 20 wk ultrasound! We will schedule it after my next monthly appointment. So soon!
| Baby W2. 14 wks 5 days |
Milestones: Surprise ultrasound of baby W2 last Thursday. Dr.'s Doppler was broken so she had to have a ultrasound to get a heartbeat. Not a great pic. But he/she is all tucked in napping....They couldn't guess gender b/c baby was all tucked up...No biggy. But would have been fun to guess.
I'm closer to considering posting a clothed bump picture. Probably next update. It's slowly starting to arrive.
1 comment:
How amazing! Are you nervous about having your second baby and Presley being close in age? We really want to start going through treatments for #2, but I'm worried I won't be able to handle 2 babies... :-) Aiden is almost 5 months now, but I think this summer might be a better time to start trying again. That way he is almost 1. :-)
Post a Comment