Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A girl and her dog

Our first baby Ginger doesn't quite get the attention from Hubby and I that she used to. We often feel bad about it. Of course she gets all the basics and more and is well treated. But she isn't spoiled as much, her needs come after Presley s. (Presley gets her milk first in the AM, Ginger gets her food second) But she is getting all kinds of Love from Presley these days. All kinds.
  
Presley loves Ginger...I could take pictures everyday (and videos) of her playing with Ginger, chasing her, aggravating her. Ginger hiding from her...Presley squealing when she finds her. It's endless. But lately as bedtime creeps up she is insistent on putting Ginger to night-night first. She kind of mimics Matt & I. It's darling. I have a feeling as soon as her twin bed is up (very soon, weeks) Ginger will be snuggled in bed with Presley at bedtime. Ginger is almost 7 now and we know someday she won't be with us and we have no clue how we will find such a loving patient dog with the kiddos.
"Night-night"


Loyal companion.

Oh the patience!




Ginger hides here and Presley just brings toys and blankets and milk to her. Then squeezes her little booty in right next to her.

"Good Girl"

Talking to her. Telling her something very important. :-)
Notice the shoe on Ginger's head.




Your turn to play!
Pool time fun!





No comments: