Friday, September 23, 2011

IF....jumping on the bandwagon :-)

O.k., I've been seeing this on a few of my favorite blogs lately so I thought I would join in!
 
Fill in the blanks....
 
If I were to get pregnant again...I would be excited. Although, I'm not 100% "ready" for #2. Whenever it happens, I will get ready. Hubs has been wanting #2 since right after #1 arrived. He is so eager. (lord help us) I told him we would discuss it when I had been "unpregnant" as long as I was preggers. (Time has arrived) I went of BC a couple weeks ago. (end of last cycle). However, I haven't mentioned it to hubs. He would have me knocked up already.I'm almost ready for #2. But like in a couple months. Not this one. :-)
 
If I could have any job in the world...I'd be one of those people that gets paid to travel all over the world and test out vacation hotspots. Travel Journalist :-) ......or SAHM. Wait, can't I have both? Good thing this is a BIG IF....
 
If I had a day to myself...Sleep in. (Hello out there all you mamas). Get a massage. Get mani/pedi. Then take a nap.
 
If I could get married all over again...I loved every single second of my day. It was perfect. But, doing it all over........we'd skip it all. All the $$$$. We'd have kept our awesome vacation, but got married at the court house or alone in Vegas.
 
If I could live anywhere in the US...if, all my family could be with me then I want to move to the West coast, north of san diego. south of LA. Since, that will NEVER happen. I'd just like to move closer to my family. Right now they are over an hour away. I'm like to be 20-40 mins. If not closer :-) Miss not just being able to go over to moms for a couple hours after work.
 
If my girl would have been boy they would have been named...Patrick Wayne. (My dad's first name. Hubs, and his dad's Middle name)
 
If I could have any talent in the world....I'd be a genius and breeze through law school and be a high paid lawyer. (i'm a dork)
 
If you met me in real life...You'd really want to be my best friend. I'm awesome like that. :-)
 
If I could go back to school and get a different degree...Before even changing the degree, I would have gotten better grades. (silly girl...having so much fun). But, I should have gone straight to the business school, studied finance and got a MBA
 
If money was no object...I would have a house with a few acres. New vehicles. And I wouldn't work until the kids all were in school all day.
 
If I could meet one celebrity, it would be....hmmm. That's tough. I guess I want to spend the day with Michelle Obama. I'm not being political here, but she is the first-lady, a mom, fashionable and seems so nice! She likes margaritas and I think we would be fast friends.
 
If I could shop at only one store the rest of my life...I guess since Target is 40 min drive. (boo) I'd shop online with Amazon. I can get basically everything :-)
 
If we were to get another pet it would be...a fish. e.a.s.y. I love our dog. And so does Presley. But the hair! ugh!
 
If I could go on a trip right now...to the beach. We canceled our beach trip this fall. Not enough money right now. holidays are around the corner. Presley's first Bday!
 
If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef...house cleaner. I hate cleaning. Love cooking.
 
If I had the option of plastic surgery...this could get long. Some liposuction. Boob reduction. Tummy tuck. My face is good though! :-)

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Hahhaha you had me laughing the whole way through. My face is good-love it!!!

Jessica said...

Ha! Thanks!

Heather said...

I'm going to fill this out and put it on my blog too! Thanks for the idea!

Jessica said...

H, do I follow your blog? I can't find it on your profile! :-)