Saturday, September 24, 2011

A to Z about me

BLogging the lazy way....I see favorite Bloggers doing these...and I decide to join.

You say, "Hey Jess. How about some real blogger content!?!?!"

The fact is....it would bore you. I gotta get more exciting. I work long days. Spend every other second with my sweet girl. Or planning/preparing/cleaning.

Throughout the days...I think, I should blog about that. By the time I am ready to post...I forgot what I was going to blog about. I'm working on making a list on paper...then trying to remember to have it with me when I have my computer around!

Here we GO!

A to Z Me!



A. Age: 28 (as of 9/12)
B. Bed Size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: cleaning
D. Dogs: Ginger 6 yr old Yellow Lab. Love her
E. Essential start to your day: snuggles from my baby girl.
F. Favorite Color: hmmmmm. to wear black. it's slimming. Otherwise, i love bright things. greens, yellows
G. Gold or Silver: Both. I would never say no to a precious medal :-)
H. Height:  5'6"
I. Instruments you play: for about two months in elementary school I tried joining band and learning the saxophone. I never learned to read music. FAIL
J. Job Title: Workshop Accountant. (nerd you say...yes) What do I do....much more than the title.
K. Kids: Presley!
L. Live: Southwest OHIO
M. Mother's Name: Marylou (one word)
N. Nicknames: Jess, Jessie
O. Overnight hospital stays: vertigo and baby
P. Pet Peeves: hubs clothes trail from the front door to the basement (where the laundry basket is.)....
Q. Quote from a Movie: ...........can't think of anything off the top of my head. I'm terrible with movies.
R. Right handed or Left handed: RIGHT
S. Siblings: 3 younger brothers. Love them!
T. Time to wake up: work days = 5am. weekends = 5am. Presley doesn't know the difference between workdays and weekends. But we are working on it.
U. Underwear: TMI. Seriously. :-) But yes, I wear them.
V. Vegetables you hate: .......broccoli. I love the taste. It hurts my stomach something fierce.
W. What makes you run late: My husband. He is terrible...forgetting things, one more time in the house. And I say, what do you need to do before we leave.......I'm ready. Then I say, lets go. he says...Oh wait....I need to do.........(grrr)
X. X-rays you have: sure. twice a year...and others I am sure. Not something that is very notable for me.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Everything that I make is delicious. Come over!
Z. Zoo animals: Panda Bears

No comments: