Friday, January 6, 2012

11 weeks

How far along?11 wks
Baby’s Size: 2 inches 
Total Weight Gain:-9lbs, seems a bit odd. I made her check it twice. lol
Maternity Clothes:None yet. I pulled them out of the bottom of the closet just in case any pants start to get a little snug in the waist in the coming weeks. I left my brother's girlfriend borrow my belly bands and i doubt I am getting those back. So instead of those, when the pants get tight, I'll just switch to maternity pants.
Gender: Who knows! Either way we are excited
Movement:Too early for that. But that makes the whole thing seem a lot more real
Sleep:  As long as Presley isn't waking me up....it's amazing and I can't get enough of it!
Symptoms:Not too many symptoms. Some days starving, some not hungry at all. Gag reflex is terrible. So I vomit when I brush my teeth! (tmi!?!?!) Tired all the time.
Food Aversions:Varies daily. I'm always in a "love it" or "hate it" mode with it comes to food. Either it sounds awesome or terrible. Not finding consistencies yet.
Food Cravings:Craving ribs- Montgomery Inn ones! Fruit. Carbs of course...but limiting my consumption. Liquor. LOL I rarely drink liquor not pregnant, but for some reason I was really wanting some Wild Turkey Honey on ice last weekend! I didn't have it (duh!)
Best Moments this week:Being down 9lbs after the holidays. Having Presley snuggle on my lap to watch a Sesame Street episode. It wasn't nap time or anything but she wanted some mommy snuggles. She brought her blankie over to me and wanted up. So we snuggled until daddy and the pup came home from work. I will miss these special moments with her. I know they won't go away, but they won't always be the same.
What I miss:Is it too early to miss wine? or Beer?
What I am Looking forward to: Ultrasound in 2 weeks
Milestones: see above. Love seeing babies face. It's hard for me the first few weeks for it to seem "real". The ultrasound at 11/12 wks helps it settle in for me. 

No bump pics for me. There is no bump to show. Just my typical waistline and I am gonna do everyone a favor and hold the bump photos till we are closer to 20 wks :-) I will share regular photos when they are taken that I am included in. For now there aren't too many of those since I do most of the photos around my house :-) 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Very exciting! Presley will be a big sister!

Samantha said...

Sounding fantastic! I definitely gagged when I brushed my teeth with T all of the time!