Wednesday, January 25, 2012

9 Things I Learned in the Parent Encouragement Program....

9 Things I Learned In The Parent Encouragement Program, AKA Shitty Parents Anonymous


This is pretty funny. And actually has several decent points. I laughed a lot and also thought to myself...these are good points!  So I wanted to share with you ladies. Has some a handful of four letter words in it. So not everyone may be interested in it....Some of you will want to read it because you love 4 letter words :-)

All is well in the Williamson household. Well we have colds, and Presley soaked me in vomit last night. But you know, typically stuff with a toddler in a busy household. She did start walking this weekend! I'm so proud. She is learning so much every.single.day. I love watching her gain some independence. Feeding herself yogurt/applesauce/etc with a spoon (trying to anyway...GIANT mess usually. But she insists on being a big girl)- She is a avid fruit lover. 2 bananas yesterday and a clementine. Oh and apples....eats them whole. Loves it. She is the best sharer...loves to share her snacks and anything she can with the DOG (yuck)

Baby Williamson #2 had an ultrasound last week and is really in there! Before you can feel them and when you don't have many symptoms besides a missing period....I am still thinking "prove it" Baby is measuring 1 week ahead (already! and they are saying we have a 13w 5 day baby) I am still losing weight. Hmm. Baby measuring ahead and my ass getting smaller. This picture isn't right. Someone's scale is broken. I really think this baby is a boy and he is just draining everything out of me...food wise. He's taking it all for himself. Which is OK by me. I go to the OB next Thursday and will probably do a more official 14+ week update. And its possible with the amount of carbs I ate over the weekend, the scale just might level out here soon. All my clothes still fit, but my already bulky abdomen is thickening for sure. I ordered a handful of maternity clothes online the other day..(sales sales!) With Presley one morning I woke up and none of my clothes fit and they were fine the day before. I can't have that happening again. And I am preggo in the complete opposite season this time. FIGURES. My wardrobe from Presley the bigger stuff from right before she was born was ALL winter...Well those are way to big for me now. And I will need the bigger stuff this time for the end of July! I seriously don't have the cash to spend on clothes so I am watching clearance sales and getting it now. Lots of decent online summer clearance stuff. Hope its not out of style for this summer...but it will fit! (yeah i know, first world problem)

Happy Wednesday all. Hope you are having a great week. I'm reading your blogs.
I didn't proofread this post at all. But if I want to publish it's gotta go now...out of time :-)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Sorry about that sickies but I'm so happy to hear all is going well! Can't wait to read more baby updates :D