In college my friends who were traveling the world during summer breaks....blogged about their travels. I followed them.
Now as a new mama, I'm loving mama blogs! Add to that, there was a time in my life that I used to LOVE to write. I've never been a real pro- but I liked it anyway. So I've been thinking...."How about it girl? Start your own blog. It could be the beginning of the next BIG thing. (or not...:-) "
So I'm working 40 hours a week. (in 4 days). Raising our first child (4month old Presley). And trying to be a good wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend, and co-worker.
So, do I have time to start blogging? Probably not. Will I try it? YES. (because I'm a over achiever like that)
First post- check. You gotta start somewhere right?
Sweetest Baby Ever! Love you lil P!

No comments:
Post a Comment