Things aren't going as planned. Last night Matt said he was going to take a little nap and when he got up he would wake P up and feed her that last bottle (9p-10p ish). I could get a shower and go to bed early. (OOO a treat) He said not to worry about the dishes he would take care of it tomorrow (today). Tuesday's are Daddy's day home with Presley. So he was being super nice. Ushering me to a early bedtime and not to worry about the kitchen mess.
I had a glass of wine. Both my babies were sleeping. (P needs a evening nap. She gets up to eat between 8p-9p typically and then back to bed till 5:30a) And then got a long amazing shower. In bed at 9pm. Windows open, listening to the raining. Drifting into sweet sleep. Shortly after 10p Matt comes to bed. No sooner did he lay his head down, than he made a terrible noise, hand over mouth running straight to the bathroom. He was violently ill the rest of the night. I mean violently.
So much for that beautiful night's rest. :-) I listened to Hubs get sick ALL night long. I feel truly terrible for him. Obviously he has the flu. (he got a flu shot!)
Matt called his mom sometime in the night and asked her to come and watch Presley for him. So nice of her since she had to call in. I was planning on switching my day off to Tuesday and asking her to come watch her on Thursday. But that worked out great.
However, last night I stayed as far away from him as possible in bed. I would have moved to the guest room but that would have required moving Presley too. And I didnt want to wake her. TONIGHT is a different story. Presley and I will be staying far far away from daddy and his germs. The entire upstairs where he has been for the past 18 hours will have to be cleaned sanitized. bedding, bathroom. All of it. More work for mommy! Oh well. It's what a mommy has to do to keep baby healthy.
Pray presley and i do not get this bug. It would be terrible.
Forgive the poor quality photos and lighting. She was just waking up and it wasn't fully light out and she HATES the flash!
![]() |
| Presley first thing in the morning. All smiles. |
![]() |
| Big stretches! |
![]() |
| Same thing every morning. Stretches! |



No comments:
Post a Comment