It's annoying, yes. It's constantly wet, yes. But I actually am O.K. with it. I love storms. I sleep the best thru them. I love that it's 65 and raining and I can open the windows feel the breeze and sleep like a baby thru them. In our house...storms equal great sleeping conditions. And I know that the rain will be gone soon. And pollen and heat will arrive in no time. The pollen is here, but its much less noticeable with all the rain every day. But the heat...it's gonna be hot overnight. I just know it. And as much as I love summer. When it is sooo HOT (and it will be). It's miserable.
The forecast shows the rain should slow up as the week comes to an end. That's good cause Saturday is showing a perfect forecast of 75 and sunny. Literally my favorite days of the year. We will be up at dad's animal show. (can't wait....notice sarcasm :-)..the things we do for family) I'm sure P will love the animals and all the attention.
Hubs is still sick. So that is terrible. The upstairs is off limits to me and P till I can clean it tomorrow. Hopefully Hubs is feeling better soon. I feel so sad for him. He was out of bed for 4 hours in the past 36. And for those few hours he was up he was in the recliner quietly playing fantasy baseball. (I guess he felt good enough to fix his lineups :-)
Another day. Presley loves her morning teacher at Mini U, Ms. Mel. She smiles sooo big when she sees her. It makes me feel good when i drop her off. I love Ms. Mel too. It feels good to know your baby likes who they spend a couple days a week with. It makes all the sadness of leaving them wash away. (well not all of it. but some of it)
Presley is ready for Red's Season! Her cousin sent her 3 Red's NIKE onesies! She is styling in only the best Red's attire! Thanks Carrie! Go REDS! (typically I add a girlie headband to any outfit that people may mistake P for a boy. But I know the school probably doesn't like messing with those on babies all day. So I was nice and left it off. Who cares anyway. She is adorable! And just because she isn't in pink doesn't mean she is a boy. come on people)
![]() |
| Good morning Baby! Ready for School! Cell phone photo. poor image quality. You get the cutest factor! |

No comments:
Post a Comment