Presley is really close to being "over purees". We give her lots of what we eat. (healthy, not too salty, not too much sugar, etc) She looooves feeding herself.
We still have a cabinet full of purees. And I'm not ready to switch over 100%, plus she still needs to do better with eating fruit herself. (she is busy feeding the dog...that she has mastered)
 |
| Yummmm. Banana pancakes. I serious favorite! |
 |
| Cousin lunch date. Quarter chicken & cheese sandwiches, apples, and greek yogurt! |
|
 |
| Really really wants a bite of that ice cream cone her "older" friend has! |
But we officially filled out the "school" menu for breakfast! I am going to continue sending purees for lunch, so I know she eats a good healthy lunch and the amount. But breakfast and dinner we are switching to more grown up food for this little one. Esp. since we need to use up the purees before she absolutely refuses them. She eats less and less each time I feed it to her. She has had a taste of the real stuff and demands to feed herself at least 1/2 her meal at home :-)
So we are moving on one stage at a time. She is such a big growing girl. It's all happening so fast. I love it and it makes me sad too.
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment