OK friends...I need a little help.
I'm looking for a double stroller. Prefer something light weight, as we already own a travel system. And although I love it. It's heavy and I don't want to own another heavy bulky stroller.
But, I'm totally open for looking into most everything. It may turn out I ditch the travel system stroller for something else.
What recommendations do you all have? Will two strollers be a s good as a double? I could simply get an additional umbrella stroller for Presley and use the other for the new baby.
Oh choices...
2 comments:
I wish I had recommendations. I will be checking your comments to see what other's suggest though!
You know we're expecting our first in June but we bought our stroller this weekend! We got the Britax B-Ready (silly name, great product!). What I love about it is that it will fit the Britax carseat we picked out or it can fit many other carseats if you purchase an adapter (Graco, Chicco, etc). It also has an expandable piece that we didn't buy yet but when Baby #2 is on the way we'll get it - the expandable piece allows your stroller to be a 1 or 2 passenger stroller. Some of the great features are 1) it is very, very light. The fabric and padding were made with "keeping it light" in mind for sure! 2) I can fold it up or open it out with almost one hand. After practicing with a few store models, I was impressed with how easy it was. 3) Although I've heard Britax can be expensive it wasn't any more than the other non-Graco models on the floor. Amazon.com had some for the same price we paid so it is possible to get a deal! Good luck with your search - keep us posted!!
Post a Comment