How far along? 19 weeks
Baby’s Size: Large Mango :-) (6 to 8inches)
Total Weight Gain:-20 lbs total. Seriously, this is going to slow or stop and at some point with the amount of food we've consumed (baby and me) we are going to gain.
Maternity Clothes:Yes. Wearing maternity pants and a mix of tops.
Gender: We find out on 3/12! 11 more days! Hubby swears its a girl. I don't care...he doesn't either, but he is sure its a girl for some reason.
Movement: Yes! Not crazy yet. But feeling this little one do gymnastics in my belly is fun :-)
Sleep: Great! Up 2-3 times to pee. Presley is sleeping better.
Symptoms: Starving. Lower back pain. Saw a chiropractor for the first time 2 weeks ago. It's been very helpful, but most helpful are the exercises she has me doing. About a week ago, this bump "popped" out. And there it is :-) random folks are probably still wondering about a beer gut, but those who know...most definitely see baby bump these days.
Food Aversions: Cheese alone. This is so sad for me, as I believe that cheese and crackers is an important food group. :-) With a large glass of wine. But, cheese by itself...no longer has a place in my heart. I hope this will change soon.
Food Cravings: Meat- ribs (we went on a date 2 weeks ago and got this craving...now I want more) Steak. Also went to one of our favorite Butchers and got some yummy Filet's and a tri-tip. And grilled out. Need to do that again - ASAP. Standard, carbs :-)
Chewing gummy candy- orange slices, swedish fish. skittles.
Fruit. Lots of fruit. Probably eat the most of this. Although, I crave the others more :-) Me and apples are BFF's- same as with Presley.
Best Moments this week: Scheduling the ultrasound for 3/12! Having my back feel better and feeling the baby move more.
What I miss: Wine. I don't know when I will stop missing this. I guess not till I can drink it.
What I am Looking forward to: 3/12! Ultrasound. Finding out if Baby W R2 :-) is a boy or girl!
Milestones: Bump popping out. More baby movement. Being past what would have the "half way point" with Presley - Since she came 9 days early. Note to baby2...9 days early is the perfect time. Fully cooked, but mommy is more than ready. So if you do as your Big Sister, we are officially to the half way point ;-) (Not, counting on anything...baby's do their own thing)
OK, I keep forgetting to get a bump photo. Bad me! Cause I got one to show. Instead, here's a face shot of P and I on my day off yesterday. She is all excited about this toy, UNTIL the camera comes out. Then she gets shy and sucks those lips in.
OK, I keep forgetting to get a bump photo. Bad me! Cause I got one to show. Instead, here's a face shot of P and I on my day off yesterday. She is all excited about this toy, UNTIL the camera comes out. Then she gets shy and sucks those lips in.
2 comments:
You find out the sex the day before my birthday! I am so excited to hear what you are having! Amazing that it's already been 19 weeks. It seems like things go by faster in other people's lives than my own! Lol
I've been wondering WHERE you've been and HOW you've been!! Great post and glad to hear that the pregnancy is going so well! I heart apples right now too - so funny! I stopped peeing 2-3 times a night a few weeks ago and am now just down to 1 time per night. Did you/do you have insomnia? Sometimes it's hard for me to go back to sleep which has NEVER been a problem before!!
Post a Comment