So at 14 months (post is late) this is the list of words, signs or sounds for words Miss Presley is making.
Mom
Dada (she says dad waaay more often. Little Stinker!)
Elmo (doesn't say it all the time, but she she does- it's very distinct and directed right at her favorite character)
Bluuuu for blueberry (favorite fruit)
Aaaaa for apple (2nd favorite fruit)
Baw for ball
Dog
Woof
More and signs more at the same time
Signs bath- sometime squeaks our a "ba" at the same time
Uh-oh
Hat
She also seems to understand so much. She complies with "sit on your bottom", "go get your ball", "throw you ball", "go get your book"- many other things she is understanding but I can't think of them at this moment.
| "bump" 19 wks. Excuse the dirty mirror, messy bed, etc. But as you can tell- baby 2 is there and growing and I'm thankful for the overall weight loss. I have a long way to go once baby 2 is born. |
![]() |
| Jumping on the couch after she put on her dad's hat backwards. Cracking me up on a daily basis! |
![]() |
| Super silly "daddy's girl" Loves her blanky and hats! |
![]() |
| typical toddler pass out. |
![]() |
| morning apple snack. loves them. requests them specifically |
![]() | ||
| passionately saying "aaaaaa". She loves apples |
![]() |
| At her great-grandparents. Proud smile for figuring out the toy. This is my grandpa. Love him so! |
![]() |
| My mom playing "puppets" with my neice Reese. Reese will be three this month and has a fantastic imagination! Also, note her sunglasses. This was about 7pm and they are totally upside down. |
![]() |
| My niece Camille (Cami). She is 19 months and such a beauty with curly dark hair. And the sweetest little love bug! |
![]() |
| Presley having a snack of carrots and cranberries. She is about to feed her snack to the dog. |
![]() |
| "Mmmmm" |
Here are some photos of this past week/weekend.










2 comments:
She's getting so big! You look great by the way, I have a ways to go too with losing all the baby weight...GRRR! I wish I could snap my fingers and it would just disappear! I used to love Elmo too!
Such cute photos! She is getting so big!!!!
Post a Comment