Friday, October 7, 2011

Crazyness......teeth

Yup. It's official. Presley has 10 teeth.
5 up top. 5 on the bottom.
And another ear infection.
And another cold.
Oh and she gave that cold to mom.
I feel miserable. It's different being a mama and sick. No sick days, no naps. No calling in. Those days are over.
Gotta save pto for days when my baby is sick. or for the arrival of baby #2. (not preggers.)
Now, I have to admit. I realize that all babies get teeth at varying rates. But I'm well aware that she is WELL ahead of schedule in this department.
We joke about "steak" for her 1st bday, not cake. However, this may prove more truth than I thought. In fact, it may solve my "theme" 1st bday party dilemma. We will have a cowgirl party......steaks for dinner. Ok that might get expensive. But thinking the cowgirl party is right on. We can have steak as a family dinner for her. But for the party. We will stick to cupcakes. :-) Who doesn't looooove cupcakes!?!?!?!

Happy Friday all.

I have a girls night tonight! Hip Hip Hooray. A margarita will cure my cold I am sure. Regardless, of feeling like crap. I need the girls night and I refuse to cancel. We are home all weekend, so I have plenty of time to rest.

I hope my cold is all gone by Sunday. I gotta get out to see my friend Kristin. She had baby #2. Haven t seen her since the hospital. We have sicky germs that we don't want to give to her lil guy.


Thats all for now. I have an entire month of pictures to unload. Expect to see way more pics than you ever cared to in the near future.

4 comments:

Tina said...

It is nice to read that other moms are having trouble with ear infections and colds. I feel like Landon is sick all of the time! I can't believe your baby is not 1 yet and already has 10 teeth! That is amazing! Landon is 14 months and only has 4 teeth, but I think he is getting more. I have a girls night tonight, too. Really looking forward to getting out and sleeping in tomorrow!

So glad I stumbled onto your blog through "Its a Wonderful Life." We have so much in common!

Enjoy your girls night and feel better!

Jessica said...

I love when I stumble upon a good blog! I have quickly connected to yours! Hope you don't mind. Can't wait to read and check everything out.

We have had our fair share of colds and ear infections since I went back to work when she was 4 months. Germs from "school". Hopefully she won't bring home so much of it when she hits Kindergarten. And hopefully I won't catch as much!

I hope to be "fast" blog friends. Glad you found me :-)

Don't you just love In this wonderful life!

Amber said...

Your little girl is amazing! I can't believe she has so many teeth already. We're working on #5 and #6...

We almost used Presley for a name, but decided on Paisley instead. :) I hope you have a great girl's night!!!

Unknown said...

We're in the same boat- except that Elliot only has seven teeth. But he does have an ear infection and a pretty nasty cold.
Go ahead and enjoy a margarita tonight- maybe it will help, lol!
And I can't wait to see the new pictures.