![]() |
| Presley loves her uncles. Hi Uncle Andy! |
![]() |
| She thinks she's so cool now that she can play on the couch! |
![]() |
| You can see 4 of her bottom teeth here. And some drool! She squeals so loud when she's playing |
![]() |
| Do your kids love plastic containers/dishes as much as their real toys. This kid does! Squeals. Forgive the evil red-eye. Unedited |
![]() |
| Hey Papa! Thanks for the wagon! I love it. (notice their closed mouths...mama does it too) |
![]() |
| Love it! Let's go for a ride! |








3 comments:
oh my the sweetest! love all the pics!
Love all the pics! She is so cute! My Landon LOVES LOVES LOVES plastic containers. I think I pick up our Tupperware drawer off the floor 100x a day! LOL!
OMG her little wagon...LOVE IT!!!
I also loved your comment on my natural birth thing! I got your back for any info you need. I can not imagine not being planned for it and your situation...YOU POOR THING! Seriously I think that was the only way I dealed with it since I knew it would suck...but thinking you were going to go painless and then be in pain would be a THOUSAND time worse! You are a warrior mama! haha
xoxo
Post a Comment