Folks, my camera is still full of pics. But soon, very soon they will be unloaded.
Today however I need to send a small shout out to my hubs. We'd got P sleeping much better as of recently. That is until this last week. And boy o boy has it been a struggle. Not to mention I've been sick.
Today is the hubbys day home with lil P. And last night he said, "go upstairs to bed. P and I will stay in the guest room (pack & play is always up for naps) and you get a full nights rest."
Now that my friends is true love.
Granted I do this for him almost once a week depending on his works schedule. But this is the 2nd time since P was born that I have had a full completely uninterrupted night's sleep. And all I can say is..... a.m.a.z.i.n.g.
I feel like a new woman. (Come to think of it, maybe that's what the hubs wanted. LOL. OR Maybe same wifey, but a rested frisky version. LOL)
Like every couple we get tired and grouchy sometimes. But when it comes down to it, we know when we really need to step it up and give the other the rest they are really needing. He stepped up last night without me asking. He will deserve a reward. Positive reinforcement. (yes, it works well on hubbys, promise. They can be trained with this just like puppies and kiddies)
I'm so thankful for him.
Now, lots lots lots to do at work today. I'm totally overwhelmed in the office right now. We all are honestly. This a very busy time of year for us.
2 comments:
Oh, sleep is the MOST precious gift in the world for a new mom. I had no idea how cranky I could get until I had a baby. And she never seemed to sleep... :(
What a wonderful gift! I think sleep is the best thing EVER. So glad your hubby is so thoughtful!!!!
Post a Comment