Thursday, October 20, 2011

Seriously....

I haven't done a Seriously, Thursday in awhile. Linking up with From Mrs. to Mama
Seriously....
1. Seriously....did you see my first AM post today.
2. Seriously....It's so cold and rainy here. I was enjoying the beautiful fall weekend!
3. Seriously....I'm swamped at work. My days go by so fast. But I can't seem to get ahead.
4. Seriously....My baby is going to be 1 in less than 2 months. I'm not ready.
5. Seriously....Considering baby #2. Sooner than later.
6. Seriously....My brother is having baby #3 this spring. Combined right now they have 4 girls (2 step, 2 together). We think it's gonna be another girl. I know he wants a boy. But God is blessing him with lots of girls to care for him. But it's early and its not set in stone yet (knowing the sex, that is). A few more weeks before the 20 week ultrasound to find out for sure.
7. Seriously....I never thought I'd be in competition with my brother on babies! (did I say competition...siblings aren't competitive at all!)
8. Seriously....Presley is hilarious. She is learning so much every day. She is getting better at sleeping, we are having more good than bad nights. (although last night was not so good)
9. Seriously....Presley is cutting two 1yr molars. On the top L & R. Poor thing. You can tell they are bothering her.
10. Seriously....I need a theme for her 1st bday! And a bigger house.
11. Seriously....This is my 69th post. LOL (dirty dirty)
12. Seriously... Did you hear about the the exotic animals in Zanesville, OH. That owner...well I can't even begin to try and figure out what he was thinking.
13. Seriously...This face. Love her!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

We are TALKING about trying again after the first of the year. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet...

Poor baby with the teething! T is working on his upper lateral incisors and they're kicking our butts!

Molly said...

She is so cute and I LOVE her name!

Heather said...

We are seriously considering starting on baby #2 as soon as I am done breastfeeding...took us long enough to get pregnant and I figure if I am staying at home, why not add another to the mix? Lol :-) Keep us updated if you decide you are ready!