Last weekend.
![]() |
| SIL, Jenny. So pretty! Watching the project from mom's deck. |
![]() |
| Want to go head to head in a cutest neice competition? Seriously, Reese is hilarious! |
![]() |
| Grandma's 50th Bday present. Swing set for grand kids. My 3 brothers and husband putting it together for her. Fantastic day all of us together hanging out. |
![]() |
| Presley found the whole project rather exhausting and needed a nap at gmas! |
![]() |
| Reese testing out the slide |
![]() |
| ladder wasn't built yet, so had to climb up the slide to go down again. |
![]() |
| "I went fast" |
![]() | |
| SILs (Lindsey & Jenny) I waited years for sisters. Finally, I have two of the very very best. | So blessed. |
![]() |
| Michelle. Momma to be. Andrew's girlfriend. And hopefully, newest member of the sister club. :-) Honorary for now! |
![]() | |
| baby shower snacks :-) |
| My cousin, Mal. Such a pretty girl. |
| P, and her great aunt Molly. |
| P and her great-uncle Jim. |
| Neices- Cami (1 yr) & Maddie (11yrs) |
| Neices, P & their "fav" aunt Jenny |
| Lisa & jayden. |
| Reese. So funny. |
| Statue! Freeze! |
| P & her cousin Mal! |
| she loves Mal! |
| Happy 85th Birthday to one of the most amazing women I have ever know. I love you Grandma. I feel so blessed to celebrate another Birthday with you. |
| Lindsey & Cami. |
| This is a rare occurence. Mom & Dad with all 10 children. They are amazing. This day was amazing. This family is amazing. We are so blessed. These are my roots. |
| Oh wait dad, can we pause reading this book. I don't want to miss the weather report. |
| tired of sitting. lounging in daddy's legs is more comfy. |
| oh this face. and the wet shirt. I can't get enough. |










No comments:
Post a Comment