Another Thursday link up with From Mrs to Mama.
A lot of things have made me go......Seriously?!?!?! ...... this week.
1. Seriously.....I can't believe I've been married 3 years!
2. Seriously.....I actually witnessed someone pick a random fight with someone they'd never met. Some people are so odd.
3. Seriously....If my computer threaten's to "install updates and restart" on me one more time...I will throw it out the window. I will install the updates and restart with I am good and ready. I'm in the middle of something right now.
4. Seriously....Why would change a system setting to "apply to all" when you aren't responsible for ALL or make decisions for ALL. Seriously, people are trying to make my job harder. Seriously, lets use our brain just alittle bit people. What you do affects other people. You aren't the only user in the system. Seriously.
5. Seriously.........Why does Ashley want to see Bentley agian!
6. Seriously......Unnecessary drama is so annoying me this week.
7. Seriously....I have the best hubby ever. Mani/Pedi on Saturday.
8. Seriously.......I love being off on Thursdays. Me and baby girl slept in till 8am!
9. Seriously......If you give unsolicited advice, dont throw a fit when its politely declined.
A lot of things have made me go......Seriously?!?!?! ...... this week.
1. Seriously.....I can't believe I've been married 3 years!
2. Seriously.....I actually witnessed someone pick a random fight with someone they'd never met. Some people are so odd.
3. Seriously....If my computer threaten's to "install updates and restart" on me one more time...I will throw it out the window. I will install the updates and restart with I am good and ready. I'm in the middle of something right now.
4. Seriously....Why would change a system setting to "apply to all" when you aren't responsible for ALL or make decisions for ALL. Seriously, people are trying to make my job harder. Seriously, lets use our brain just alittle bit people. What you do affects other people. You aren't the only user in the system. Seriously.
5. Seriously.........Why does Ashley want to see Bentley agian!
6. Seriously......Unnecessary drama is so annoying me this week.
7. Seriously....I have the best hubby ever. Mani/Pedi on Saturday.
8. Seriously.......I love being off on Thursdays. Me and baby girl slept in till 8am!
9. Seriously......If you give unsolicited advice, dont throw a fit when its politely declined.
3 comments:
Hi, just wondered over from Seriously Thursday. I love your post today. And my stupid computer did that to me the other day. I was right in the middle of something and the whole damn thing closed down on me cause of updates! WTF?! I'm also your newest follower.
I am so over the Ashley and Bentley scene LOL that girl is just embarrassing herself now...Bentley has played her so hard...geez I could talk about that one like I know the girl LOL...OMG about the computer upgrade stuff mine does that to me and I get so aggrevated LOL...LOL about unsolicited advice ha! I am trying to follow you but blogger is being a pain...I will try again later..Love the name Presley btw super cute
xoxo
Sums
I'm so over Bentley! Ashley is making a fool of herself and she doesn't even know the half of it yet. I have a feeling these guys are going to lose it on the episode. She hasn't been giving them the time of day. Ugh!
Post a Comment