Friday, June 17, 2011

Seriously link up- a day late. :-)

Thanks Becky for another link up. I love Seriously's Thursday. However, I'm a day late. But either way, I have plenty to say Seriously about this week.....

Seriously, any more unsolicited parenting advice and I'm going to lose it.

Seriously, I love you hubs, but please flush. Is your hand broken?

Seriously, some people have no boundaries.  What to do? Must be the bigger person :-)

Seriously, there is NOTHING to watch on TV this summer. To cut expenses (because daycare is really expensive, even part time)- the cable and dvr got turned off. :-( It wasn't so bad, until summer hit and there is literally nothing on after we put P to bed and are ready to chill for an hour.

Seriously, the weather yesterday was amazing. Matt and I spent two hours on the porch (drinking beer (matt) wine (me) just chatting. It was nice. P was sleeping away.

Seriously, I still don't know what to get hubs for Father's Day and Anniversary (21st)

Seriously, we need a date night and I need to get over leaving P. I do it fine while I am at work. But I miss her so much at work, when I'm home in the evenings/weekends it breaks my heart to be away from her. I know date night is important and I am craving one. But P is so easy right now, I like taking her to dinner with us. It's fun she is good. But I know we need sometime, dinner, movie alone. I can do it. I can do it. Presley will be fine. It's mama who is strugglin.

Seriously, I'll say it agian. any more unsolictied parenting advice and I'm going to lose it.

Seriously, I'm so pale this summer. Need to get some time in the sun. We are so busy and none of it so far is just lounging in the sun kinda busy.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I feel you on the TV, advice and leaving baby!

A few of my friends routinely leave their 6-8month olds with their parents so they can go out and do OVERNIGHT and I get frantic leaving T for just a few hours!