I have somethings I want to get done this month. They are over due. But I don't want them lingering any longer on my list. So if I post them here, I feel as though I have some accountability to do them, and report back they are completed :-). So here goes the June 2011 to do list.
2. Organize and clean up computer/desk area.
3. Organize and clean up Hutch in kitchen. Can't open bottom doors without things falling out on us
4. Baby proof- gates up, things she can get to crawling- put up a few steps higher!
5. Starting working out agian. This is a hard one. It's something I MUST get motivated to do. There are a million excuses not to. But I need to jus remember the million reasons why I must.
6. Have a date night. Let someone watch P in the evening. (i hate doing this. because I miss her so much during the day while I work....not being with her at night is hard for me.) But a date with the Hubs is long overdue. Our anniversary is 6-21, so I think that would be a good reason.
I could probably add alot more to the list. But I really want to do these things. So I won't overwhelm myself and over commit myself. I do work full time and have a 6month old. So my plate is full in general.
This weekend is my brother's girlfriend's baby shower. We (Mom and SILs ) are hosting it and looking forward to doing what we can to help them get ready for baby Josh's arrival in late July! I can't wait for a little nephew! He is gonna be overwhelmed by the current cousin situation (all girls!) But hopefully, in time he will have some boy cousins to play with. (Reese 2 1/2, Cami 11 months, Presley 6 months) We do know that they will have a ton off fun together being so close in age. 4 cousins in 2.5 years! What fun! But we also think he will be getting bossed around by these little bossy pants girls and probably involved in girly dress up games. (his dad will hate it)
Looking forward to my day off tomorrow. Presley is outta sorts these days. Teething, maybe. She was running a fever last night. Only wanted be held by me and nap in my arms. She is just about too long for the swaddle me things. So we tried a modfied version last nght. Bought a sleep bag for her, and just swaddle with a different blanket her arms. That worked for about 3 hours last night. Then about every half hour she would wiggle her arms out, wake her self up- cry be mad. You would come in, re-swaddle (instantly back to sleep). And about 30 mins later, repeat. So needless to say, that didn't work- and I had very little sleep last night. And we need another solution asap. I can hardly shove her into the swaddle me any longer. She likes her arms and shoulders swaddled tight and since she wiggles while she sleeps if there isn't velcro holding it together- she escapes and is quite unhappy about it. This is swaddle method 10 plus. And we always come back to the double swaddle, swaddle me on the inside and a aden and annais blanket around that.
2 comments:
Oh the dreaded to do list! Lol looks like you will have your hands full! I hope Presley starts to feel better soon and starts sleeping...darn teething why cant they just be born with teeth haha! I wanted to thank you for your prayers and sharing your story with me! Eerything you wrote was exactly what I needed to hear! Miscarriage blows big time and there is nothing that can change it, I think that is what bothers me is that there was nothing i could have done! Thank god for our beautiful babies that we have on earth and in heaven! Thanks again jessica!
Allie,
When don't any mamas have their hands full, right? And it always looks worse written out ;-)
I'm glad sharing my story was helpful. I really went back and forth on what to say. I knew I had to say something. My heart was feeling so heavy for you. It's such a crappy thing to go through, and I didn't want you to feel alone. I have to agree, it's terrible to feel like there is nothing you can do or control when it happens. You can do everything perfectly to grow that little baby in those early weeks, and it won't change the outcome in this situation.
Take care!
Post a Comment