Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a fantastic weekend.
First stop visit with friends. Presley got to hang out with Max. (he is 3 wks older)
Presley is so long. You can tell in these pics.


Presley leaned in to Max to give him a hug when he started to fuss.
My sweet girl. Almost always happy, and wanting to share that feeling!

First time in the pool. And it was cold. It was freshly filled and had only been warm out a few days here.
She loved it! I was so suprised.

Finally, after about half hour we got out. She was turning into a raisin.
Into the shade we went. She she told me how much fun she had.

Overall, we had a great weekend. Got to see lots of friends and family.
Next weekend, I must get my hair done. My gray is showing up terribly. (yes, going gray before 30. It's genetic.)

1 comment:

Heather said...

She is so adorable!!! :-) I'm glad you had a great time with your friends!