This has been one of the longest weeks since I returned form maternity leave. Maybe I'm finally caught up. Well maybe not, but the stacks on my desk are going down some and I think I can see light at the end of this crazy tunnel.
Summer's here on the university campus I work at. It's a peaceful time of year for us "townies" :-) The town is beautiful. You can walk anywhere, and a few nights a week there is music or something going on in the uptown park. We love our little piece of heaven. Summer in this town is the reason we live here.
Looking forward to getting off work at a decent hour. Got in at just past 6am, so I can get out about 4p. We have a 2 hour drive to our friend's house after work and will need to finish packing and load the car...and of course feed and get our little sweetie loaded up! Hoping to hit up the Cbus zoo this weekend. Fun times. Pics early next week!
Happy long weekend!
Presley getting some love from her daddy. But I'm not so sure she was in a lovin kinda mood!

No comments:
Post a Comment