So it's been probably over a week since I posted.
I'm a MAJOR slacker.
But, I guess it means a lot has been going on.
Last week was a rush to work as many hours as possible before Thurs. Then run errands Thurs and get to the pool for a bit (priorites here!) Pool adventure has its own story. Friday clean all morning so we could head to the Lake (Marblehead, OH) to spend the extended weekend with my dad and stepmom hanging by the Lake. Internet up at the lake was less than perfect and we were busy.
Get home Monday evening. Our friends are in town. Host. Monday eve and Tuesday eve. (work 11 hours Tuesday) have friends over for dinner cook/clean up play with baby. Get up at 5am and go to work today. (Wednesday).
I love our friends. We had a blast with them. Even if it was mostly just two evenings together. We take whatever time we can get. I don't care that I didn't get much sleep. It was worth it.
So all of these things the past week or so lead up to not having a chance to blog.
Tomorrow is my day off. (thankfully) I'm hoping to get to bed EARLY! Then, feed P her 5/6a bottle....and cross ur fingers, back to sleep till maybe 8a ish? (in a perfect world)
We do have two things on the agenda tomorrow. A grocery trip is a MUST and get to the pool for a bit. I would like to get a new swim suit. I bought one last year, but cut the straps to help hold up the girls. Well this year it makes the suit ride up real high in the back and its a liablity when it comes being at the pool alone. The straps easily come off their hooks so at any given moment alone at the pool with a 6 month old. I could be flashing everyone. (must get something else!)
I have LOTS of pics. and Many things going on. Working on some postings.
Tomorrow hopefully get a few pics up.
No comments:
Post a Comment