For the 4th of July long weekend we went up to Marblehead, OH. On Lake Erie.
I've been going up there for years. It where my dad has always had a boat. He loves fishing. He has a small charter business he does on the side. But mostly its just a fun get away to the lake. This trip was too short. But we accomplished our most important goal. Get Presley on her first boat ride with Papa (her birthday buddy!)
 |
| "Papa I can do this myself" |
 |
| checking everything out |
 |
| I'm a big girl in the captain's chair! |
 |
| Love driving a boat |
 |
| See dad I can do it! |
Fear not. We were at the dock when all of these photos were taken. Hence, the lack of life jacket.
But when it was time to get out on the water for her first ride. We made sure she was 100% safe. (not that anything would happen....but u never know!)
 |
| Daddy thinks his hat is cool. hmmmmmmm. |
 |
| Excuse the terrible pic, but Marblehead light house is in the background and our lil family is in the pic together! |
 |
| good time for a nap!~ |
 |
| Passed out on the 4th. Not letting go of her toy though. So funny. She was WORE out! |
No comments:
Post a Comment