Happy Saturday Morning!
I'm still lame and haven't downloaded my photos and haven't had a chance to blog about poop in the pool or Presley's first boat ride. OH sigh. I'm working on it.
Let me explain about our tradition. First as a background you should know I'm the oldest of 4, my three younger siblings are boys. So for years it was just mama and me to do girl stuff. I knew eventually this would change as my bros grew up and found some ladies to spend their lives with. I always was curious who they'd choose for me as sisters. Well I was blessed. They picked out some of the most fabulous women I have ever met. When it was time for grandbaby #1 to arrive (Byron and Lindsey) mom and I decided we must take LIndsey to get a pedicure. She can't reach her toes, and anyone who has to stick their legs in stirups and push out a baby....must have a nice pedicure. So so the tradition began. 2.5 yrs ago it was jus tthree of us. Now for grandbaby #4....there are 5 of us to go today. The girls....grandma, aunts and mama to be. I love that we do this. Not only because who doesn't loooove a fresh pedicure. But because its a tradition with sisters and my mom. I never had sisters growing up. I didn't get to create those memories/traditions with them as a kid. (I'm not complaining.....love my life and my brothers. it was perfect) But it's so nice now to have this sister thing. :-)
So we are off shortly. Presley is going to join us. (she won't be getting her toes done, but she will be hanging with the girls)
I'll have more pics by the end of the weekend, so i will probably wait for a photo dump till Sunday/MOnday.
Ahhh patience.
I will have beautiful feet by the end of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment