Thursday, July 21, 2011

Seriously

Linking up with Becky over at Mrs to Mama.



1.Seriously.......I can't believe this cute face has been so sick all week. Besides, the snot coming out her nose, she looks perfectly happy. But seriously, she's been pretty ill. Ear infection, terrible cough and wheezing.

2.Seriously..........nothing is holding this baby back. Although she isn't crawling she rolls to get WHATEVER she wants. lol Gotta get the gates up asap.








3. Seriously....although I'm glad she is finally sleeping unswaddled......she now wakes up 2 or 3 times a night. Because she moves so much. Can't wait till she gets the unswaddled sleeping down. But I know until she feels better mommy's sleep wont improve either.


4.Seriously................his is the first weekend in like 3 weeks we have been home. I've washed all the laundry of the past two weeks, but with a sick baby and working (A LOT)......Seriously, so glad to be home all weekend.
5.Seriously.........Has anyone seen Nurse Jackie from the Showtime series? Matt rented season 1 a week or so back and we started watching it. I can't decide if I like it or not.
6.Seriously........Breathing treatments four times a day till Monday at least. :-( poor baby.


7. Seriously...........this face :-)

8. Seriously........I can't believe we skipped a week of "Seriously". I missed it for sure.

9. Seriously........Will this severe heat let up at all?

10. Seriously.......My new nephew will be here by Monday! I can't wait to see his cute little face and hold him. He's got lots of love just waiting on him.

11. Seriously......My baby gives kisses. The lick your face kind. And we love them! She will grab your face and hold it and go in to kiss lick  my face was so sticky the other day....she kept giving me lots of love, right after I gave her her medicine. The flavored sticky kinda.

12. Seriously....In addition to the sicknesses Presley has been fighting....she had a reaction to her antibiotic and got a rash on her face. Poor thing. Seriously, 4 Dr. Appt's in 9 days. Thats too many. But seriously, look at this face! 


1 comment:

Mrs. Mama said...

poor baby!!! hope it goes away... fast!

and i hope she starts sleeping better for mama!