Friday, July 15, 2011

June Goals Review

I don't think this past month was a very successful month as far as accomplishing all my goals. But here is the official review:
1. Weed and Mulch front flower beds! Came home from work on Wednesday and Hubs was in the middle of doing this all for me! He read my mind! It looks great now! Love him for taking that off the list. (and for a million other reasons) Also, Wed- the heat index was around 100. He started this project in the hottest part of the day. 3pm. I should have been the one sweating some serious lbs off. But he said he was happy to make me happy- and he had time to do it that day, so that was it. I'm a lucky girl.
2. Organize and clean up computer/desk area.  Still a mess. Move to July/August list
3. Organize and clean up Hutch in kitchen. Can't open bottom doors without things falling out on us Still a mess. Move to July/August list
4. Baby proof- gates up, things she can get to crawling- put up a few steps higher! We bought the gates. That's a step in the right direction. Installation should be compeleted before the end of the weekend. It' s half crossed off the list.
5. Starting working out agian. This is a hard one. It's something I MUST get motivated to do. There are a million excuses not to. But I need to jus remember the million reasons why I must.! Have not started a workout routine. However, ZUMBA is in the DVD player. Full intentions of shakking the booty yesterday, but P was so sick still I couldn't get her off my hip. Maybe this weekend.  

6. Have a date night. Let someone watch P in the evening. (i hate doing this. because I miss her so much during the day while I work....not being with her at night is hard for me.) But a date with the Hubs is long overdue. Our anniversary is 6-21, so I think that would be a good reason. ! We did have a date night at Lake Erie over the 4th weekend. We would have had one on the actual anniversary evening but we had some things come up that didn't allow us to have a baby sitter etc. Date night was fun. Another is in our future.

So basically, accomplished 2.5 out of 6 goals. That's definately a failing score over all. Oh well. Will try agian in the next 6 weeks to accomplish the remaining and a couple others. July/August goals coming soon.

Goals are important, but sometimes they don't matter that much when you'd rather just hang out with this cute face. Love a nakey baby!

No comments: