Monday, May 2, 2011

Abc's of me

Abc's of Jessica
Since I'm new to the blogging world I decided that I should do a "get to know me" type thing. I saw on another blog over the weekend and "ABC's of Me" type post. Great idea. I will follow suit.
______________________________________________________________________
Age: 27

Bed Size: Queen. I'd love a king...no rooms in our house big enough for it. Maybe someday. (on wish list)

Chore I Hate: Dishes and Laundry. I love the clean kitchen and empty laundry baskets. But no sooner than I officially complete the task...It starts all over.

Dogs: We have Ginger. Our 5 1/2 yr old yellow lab. She was our first baby, but since P was born hasn't gotten a ton of love from mama. I'm working on it. I want P to love her like we do. But right now she tries to lick P's hands (p is always chewing on her hands) and her face. that annoys me. P just started noticing Ginger the last few weeks. I like it. She follows her with her eyes as she walks across the room, etc.

Essential Start of Your Day: Coffee and sweet smiles from P. But Coffee is a must.

Favorite Color: Not really sure. I wear mostly blacks and browns to work with different colored shirts to break it up. I do like purple and many shades of green. Is it odd I don't have a true FAVORite color?
 
Gold or Silver: White gold or silver- my preference. I do however, own a few yellow gold pieces that I love. But not my typical choice.

Height: 5'6''
Instruments I Play: None. In 6th grade I started to learn the saxophone. It was an e.p.i.c. fail. :-) I'm not musical at all. 
Job Title: Workshop Accountant. Mama. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend.

Kids: Presley Olivia (19 1/2 weeks, love of my life)

Live: House, in a college town. College students and faculty as neighbors.
 
Milk or Dark Chocolate: Dark. But its chocolate....so you give it to me and I will likely take it.

Nicknames: Babe (from hubs). Pumpkin. Love bug. (mom and dad) (i'm 27 and my mom still calls me love bug sometimes.)

Overnight Hospital Stays: When I had a freak canoeing accident and sunglasses jammed into my ear and broke bones in ear. Hole in oval window. Official need to stay: incapacitating vertigo. Eventually lost hearing in left ear.
When Presley was born. Best reason for a hospital stay. But still not loving staying in a hospital.  

Pet Peeve: People treating you hatefully or rude, when completely unwarranted. Happened last Friday and I was fuming. Thoughtlessness. Inconsideration. 
Quote From a Movie: "I'm all jacked up on mountain dew" Talladega Nights. Such a stupid funny movie. 

Right- or Left-Handed: Right 
 
Siblings: 3 brothers. Byron, David, Andrew. I love being their big sister. And I love they have all met beautiful women to be in their lives. I'm so happy to finally have sisters after waiting over 24 years!

Time You Wake Up: Work days- 5:15am. Any other day, when P wakes up...feed her and back to bed till she wakes up the next time. Anywhere from 8a-10a. (oh sweet sleep when I can)
 
Underwear: Yes. I wear them.

Vegetable you love: Is there such a thing? I prefer spinach, and beets and sweet potatoes.
What Makes You Run Late: My 4 month old. But usually Matt. No one in his family is ever on time. He is always running back in the house because he forgot something. I HATE being late. Makes me crazy!

X-Rays You Have Had: Hand, Teeth

Yummy Food You Make: Guacamole. Garlic mashed potatoes. Cilantro pesto. Lots of others. But my top favs!
 
Zoo Animal You Like Best: Panda Bear. Lions. Tigers. Other Bears. Giraffes. I would love a  real safari! 

No comments: