Not me. I'm far far far from 5.0.
But my wonderful, fantastic, amazing mama....she turns 50 tomorrow. I want to celebrate the heck out of her.
She is always there for me when I need her. Coming to my rescue while on bedrest before Presley was born. Driving to my house before 6am when I woke up bleeding one morning ....soon to find out I had a miscarriage. She just knew and was by my side before it was confirmed. This is just recent stuff. Mom has helped me with all my BIG house painting projects. We love to paint together. She's literally one of my best friends. I'm not sure if anyone else in the world gets us quite as well as we do. I'm from her mold. I know what she gets anxious about. I know what makes her happy. (mopping her floor, doing her dishes, cleaning a bathroom) She is anxious about her Bday party...lol not because she is turning 50. But because she hasn't been apart of the planning, organizing and delegating. I hope she is happy with everything. She deserves to be celebrated everyday...I'm so happy to be able to be apart of this big celebration for her.
P is napping now, when she gets up we are off to the store to get the items I need to make a few things for the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment