Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ohio weather

Dear Ohio Weather,
Could you please decide what season it is.
I begged matt to install the A.C.'s last week.
(old house we live in doesn't have central air)
Last night I had to turn the heat back on.
I didn't complain when it rained for 2 + weeks straight.
I'm typically try and see the good in whatever weather you give us.
But honestly, please make a decision on the season.

Presley wants to get back to wearing her dresses and no socks.
This current weather is making that difficult.



Presley and I are off for a shopping trip. Dad's been working alot!
Time to spend some of his cash!



2 comments:

Allie said...

HAHA Amen!! We just got back from FL and it was warm the entire time we were gone, but the second we returned it started raining and being frigid...maybe it is my bad luck haha!!

Busted Kate said...

I love that our little ones share the same birthday!

And W. T. F. to no AC? Granted I live in AZ and your AC breaking is a complete crisis and you pay people lots of money to come fix it even on a weekend. But still.

P is frickin ridiculously adorable.