Thursday, May 19, 2011

Seriously!

Linking up with  From Mrs. to Mama
______________________________________
A "Seriously" Post..........

1. Seriously....The one day Hubs is getting up with her in the past 2 weeks, she sleeps till almost 6am. Everything other day. 4:15a-5a for Mama!


2. Seriously....Some stuck their finger in P's mouth the other day to see if she had teeth. WTF. I was in shock and disbelief. Who does that?

 

3. Seriously.... Presley has quit napping very much during the day. I love playing with her all day. But I really used to love how much I got accomplished on my days off while she napped.

 

4. Seriously.... I'm seriously so proud of how P rolls to her sides and kinda hangs out there and gets whatever toy she wants. I love that she is able to see something she wants and grab it. Even it it means rolling to her side.

 

5. Seriously.... When will it warm up. This weather, hot/cold/rain. It's annoying.

 

6. Seriously.... When will Presley show us her little laugh. I'm waiting every so patiently. And I've broke out all things I can do that are "funny"- she finds me and her father, less than humorous. I'm starting to take it personally.


7. Seriously.... I need a beach vacation...asap.

 

8. Seriously.... I gotta start working out. (end of statement)

 

9. Seriously... Matt has worked a million hours in the past 10 days, I'm happy about the cash. I'm annoyed cause I havent hardly seen him. Need a date night.

 

10. Seriously.... WHAT am I gonna do, Presley is almost to long for the longest swaddle they sell. I have tried sixteen different swaddle techniques. But the only one that really works is...swaddle me, and then 2nd blanket swaddled around that. I think I'm gonna have to just cut the feet out of the swaddle me and use it like that. She's thin enough to get several more months out of it, if it weren't for the the fact it's sewn at the feet area.

3 comments:

Summer said...

Love your blog super cute new follower here Seriously LOL...ok I will quit being a dork for a minute...love the name Presley super cute! OMG I cannot believe someon put their fingers in your little ones mouth to check to see if she was getting teeth OMG who does that???? OK so I hear ya on the weather thing it totally needs to just stay warm, hopefully you will find a solution for the swaddle....

xoxo
Sums

Samantha said...

I cannot believe that someone put their finger in there! My hand would have probably slapped their face!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

Omg it's amazing how people think its okay to touch other peoples babies. I don't get it! As for the swaddling thing...have you tried the aiden and anaise blankets? They are sheet size and are super easy to work with. Hope that helps!