Friday, May 20, 2011

Find your Happiness Friday

First time reader of Molly's Blog. But loved it. And Love the idea of Find your happiness Friday.

My Happiness this week was found in Presley. (shocking)
She is a real mover these days. As in can move just about anywhere on her back to get the toy she wants. I laid her down in her pack & play with toys on both sides of her. Return 10 mins late (post shower) she has done a complete 180 in the pack & play and has moved both her toys with her.
At first I thought it was accidental she would roll to one side and get ahold of a toy. After a few days of watching her and testing her skills (sneaky mama). I know its on purpose! Love it.

I love seeing her be able to figure things out on her own. Little by little she is becoming her own little person and learning to get something she wants.

Many things make me happy. But Presley (and her dad of course) really just lights up my world on a daily basis. This morning she was yelling on her playmat.- And happy yells. But def. not a inside voice! LOL I'm trying to get her to put the mama sounds together. I know she won't know what it means yet....but so far I have her repeating a maaaaaaaaaa sound.  Close enough for me.

She is my happiness.

But on another happy note. My BFF (all the way back to elementary school) is coming down for a quick visit tonight with us. I miss her dearly. We live only an hour apart. But its so hard sometimes to get together. She is a stylist and the weekend is her busiest time. She is always taking a class of some sort. And my free time is on the weekends. When we don't have plans or commitments. Anyway- it worked out that she could come down and visit tonight. Another Happy DANCE!

No comments: