Presley and I had a fabulous day yesterday. I switched my Thur off for Tues. to help accommodate daddy's work schedule this week. So we played dress up!
She loves Pears. But she loves mimicking me and raising her eye brows even more.
Love this sweet face.
This weekend we are heading to Columbus to visit friends. A trip we are very excited about. Originally, these guys are Matt's college buddies/roommates. But of course they are married now, and some having kids. So we be with Jen & Deep . Evan, Anna and Max (3 wks older than P).
It should be a excellent weekend. We haven't seen Max since he was 6 wks and P was 3 wks. We love our friends and are so excited to spend sometime with them! It's gonna to be so much fun as everyone has kids, and they start getting older. We just love that we are all having families about the same time and all the new memories to make together!


2 comments:
Hey just saw your commment...yes!! It was totally a reference to the four agreements!! I read them daily, and actually have them hanging in my bathroom next to my mirrror. When I brush my teeth in the morning I read them to myself!
I haven't re-read the book in probably 8 months. I should put something up in the bathroom, or someplace. I like that idea. Have you read The Mastery of Love?
I liked it too. But loved the 4 agreements best.
Post a Comment