Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mommy Mistake #1 Today

I know better.

But I tried to do it anyway.

Just needed to run out to the store for a few things. P just got a fresh diaper and ate. The store is 5 mins away.

Took only my purse.

Before we got into the store....PooPExplosion. (You.knew.better.)

Back in the car. Back home. Change her. Clean up mess. Now she wants a nap.

Will try store attempt #2 after next feeding. Will take the diaper bag this time, full of extra clothes, extra bottle and extra diapers. And will use none if it I am sure.

I knew better.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Sorry but this made me LOL

I don't have a purse anymore, Ijust throw my stuff in his bag becuase outherwise I'm sure this would happen!

Jessica said...

I know. I laughed at myself...alot.

Heather said...

LOLOL. I've so been there.