I was mad at work on Friday-fuming mad. Someone was completely rude to me for no good reason. I was super busy all day and this just really ruined the workday for me. Ultimately, my feelings were hurt.
I vented about it to hubs. I wrote and letter I would never send (or post). I thought I was over it. I'm not one to carry on being grouchy for too long, esp. work stuff.
Excellant weekend.
This morning while getting ready the memory came back...I thought no biggy. Moving on. Proceeded to think about other things I needed accomplish for the day and was THANKful my immediate supervisor would be returning to the office after being sick and having a sick family most of last week. (she is fantastic)
Then I got into work. Worked for awhile. Then the wave of annoyance and anger came flooding back. I feel so spiteful. And I just didn't know what to do with myself and this overwhelming feeling. It's very uncharacteristic of me. Typically, I have tough skin. And I def. don't let someone's bad attitude at work ruin my day or use up any of my personal energy. But in this case, man o man. I'm still bothered by the whole situation.
I don't think saying anything will make the situation better. So I won't. Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully the feelings will pass. And surely this individual didn't mean to hurt my feelings. Sometimes we come across in a way we didn't mean to.
2 comments:
I can comment now!!! I am so sorry about whatever happened and I hope things get better soon!
Oh man...I have SO been there, and a lot lately so I can relate. Hopefully you will find comfort in writing and reading blogs like I did to get past all this and move on. It is not easy, I know just the thought of an incident can send you right back to that "place" but it sounds like you are working through this. Take a deep breath, it will be okay :)
Post a Comment