1. Seriously.... Last night was the first night in about a week I didn't drink a half bottle of wine. I'm not sure which to say SERIOUSLY about. The fact that I didn't drink any wine last night, or that I have drank it every night for the past week. Hmmm. :-)
2. Seriously.... I didn't watch American Idol this season. But I know who Scotty is and he's adorable. (first season I've been AWOL in like years!)
3. Seriously.... I hate having Tuesday off instead of Thursday. You work one day, then off one day...then you come back and still have the rest of the week ahead of you. Matt is home today enjoying "my" day off with P. (seriously, booo)
4. Seriously.... I'm SO Excited about our trip this weekend to visit friends!
5. Seriously..... my baby FINALLY giggles. Its hilarious. But seriously, the things I do to make her laugh. People would like I'm seriously a bit of a fool. but whatever it takes.
6. Seriously.... No work MONDAY! Hooray.
7 Seriously.... I haven't taken enough pics of P lately. We've been crazy busy and everytime I get her all dressed up she either wants to sleep or spits up.
8. Seriously.... I wish it was friday. This week is dragging by. And I have a million things to do tonight to get ready to leave immediately after work on Friday.
9. Seriously......... Since Matt is off work today.......He has a mile long to do list for me to help get things ready. These are all just NORMAL chores I typically do on a Thursday while I am off with P. Matt says, I'll do my best to get them all done, but "I will have the baby" LOL- that made me laugh. I know he's gonna have the baby. I also know what can be accomplished on a day when you have the baby!. He think's I'm a fool.
10. Seriously.....Because he made that statement I added a few extra items to his list. They will be bonus for me if they get done. LOL I'm mean. He loves me anyway.
2 comments:
1. haha i did.. make that a whole... or close to it.
2. he is!
4. have fun!
5. it is the BEST.. heart melting.
6. yayayaya! well.. boo because i have to work
9. make him a list too ;-)
10. oh there you go! lol
have a great weekend girl!
AAWWW - baby giggles are the BEST!!!! And...seriously, I've felt like its Friday all.day.today - such a disappointment each time when I realized its only Thursday:(
Hope you're having a wonderful week!
Post a Comment